The German International Club organizes more than thirty events a year. Some are cultural, others social, sports, or culinary. Each member must find a choice that corresponds to his interests. Club events can be described as follows:
- Events organized around important events in Monaco, with ticket purchase or organization of a CAI table for our members (Circus Festival Gala, Rolex Masters, Historical Grand Prix, Rose Ball, Television Festival, Jumping International, Gala of the Red Cross, Concert at the Palace, Oktoberfest at the Café de Paris)
- Events organized by the Club: Presentation of a book, soloists, speakers, visit of an exhibition or vernissage, excursions in the region, invitation of a renowned personality, sporting events (golf tournament, bowling) ), etc.
- Official events, especially for the German Unity Day or the Monegasque National Day and our General Assembly.
- A big charity Gala evening in summer
- Finally, thanks to the generosity of our members, private invitations are held each year, or some of our members invite CAI members on special occasions.
In addition, our Club organizes one or two cultural trips every year (see next section)